Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera 4K
Micro Cinema Camera (MFT lens connection)
The world’s smallest digital film camera, the Micro Cinema Camera, is designed for remote control and is equipped with:
Panel control via the forward and reverse buttons as well as remote control via expansion connector
when using compatible lenses.
Remote focus control via expansion connector when using compatible lenses.
– Super 16mm sensor
– 13 f-stops dynamic range
– Revolutionary expansion port with PWM
– S.BUS inputs, for wireless camera control via model airplane remote control.
– Integrated SD card recorder for recording up to 1080HD in CinemaDNG RAW or ProRes
– MFT lens connection
– up to 30 fps rolling shutter
– HDMI Type A output
– Battery life: approx. 1.5 hours
– Weight: only 302g
– Including LP-E6 battery
Remote controllable via LANC and PWM or S.Bus remote control channels:
– Lens control
– recording parameters
– Recording start / stop triggering
Lossless CinemaDNG RAW with film dynamic range at 1920 x 1080
Apple ProRes 422 HQ, 422, 422 LT and 422 Proxy at 1920 x 1080 optionally with? Film “” or? Video “” dynamic range.
Scope of delivery:
Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera, power supply, DaVinci Resolve Lite
Super 16mm sensor 13 f-stops dynamic range Full HD sensor ISO 1600
These are the key data of this little miracle.
Micro Cinema 4K
And the whole thing is “of course” also in the 4K version!